- Not All SEO Agencies are Created Equally
- Link Building that Helps Making your Website Popular
- Marketing for Consumers
- Beginner’s Guide To Facebook Marketing
- Tips On Creating An Excellent Brochure Design
- What Is Offered By Website Design Leeds How Will It Improve Business?
- How To Keep An Authentic Online Business Presence
- Combining Blogging And Social Websites Marketing
- Social Media: A Beginners Guide
- Don’t Waste Time – Buy Twitter Followers And Start Making Money Today!
Posts Tagged ‘newsletter’
I bet lots of us enjoy following blogs. I love to do it. That is how I know that it can be hard to follow them and to check them constantly because sometimes you just don’t have the time. Luckily for us there are some social medias that have been invented to simplify our lives to help us stay up to date with our favorite blogs.
There are many but these are my favorite ones and why:
1. Twitter – This for me is a great social media where you can go and read the updates and suggestions that you favorite bloggers do about all of your favorite topics. You can also “Follow” them which means that you get an update of everything they tweet. It is a fast way to read what you want instead of having to check out the whole blog.
b. Facebook – It has become the most popular social site in the web and rightfully so. You can have a private facebook page or a fan page. Fan Pages here you can leave messages, photos and interact with other people with the same interests and with the owner of the page. It is a great way to stay up to date with your friends and family specially for us travelers.
3. RSS – What is RSS? What does it mean? It stands for is “Really Simple Sydication” and what it does is that it sends an update with the new posts to your e-mail. This is another media that allows you read the article instead of having to go to the actual blog. You also get to choose if you’d rather have a link for the new post in your welcome page.
Newsletter – This is very useful for those that can’t check the blog or e-mail daily. What is does is that if you sign up you will get a weekly or monthly (depends on the blog) update in your e-mail about the highlights of what has happened in the blog during that time.
Marina K. Villatoro, the Travel Experta, has been living in Central America – Costa Rica and Guatemala for over 10 years. She has traveled here extensively. Now loves organizing vacations to this amazing part of the world, having first hand experience of all the places with her family. Contact her for advice and to plan your perfect trip!